4904 Camp Bowie Blvd
Fort Worth TX 76107
In 1955, Jim and Evelyn Gunter opened the doors of Jim Gunter Television. "The shop" was in west Fort Worth, blocks from where the business is today. Jim's vision was to deliver sales and service in a professional manner and with the best possible customer service. He began servicing TV's, in the home, which we still do today. Jim hired a few technicians, put on a suit, added a showroom and went into sales.
His sons, Steve Gunter and Tony Gunter took over the business in 1989. Steve started at Jim Gunter TV in 1974 (when he was 14) and Tony, a short few years later. In 2002, Elaine Gunter joined the company as Administrator.